Brooks Scape Handlebar Pouch
Versatile travel companions.
For all-conditions, all-journeys.
The Scape Handlebar Pouch is a practical small bag useful for any ride and fully waterproof thanks to its welded materials and all-round weatherproof details for securely stowing much-needed items.
- Front reflective logo
- Coated YKK zip with protection flap
- Aluminium buckles to attach bag to handlebar
- Central rear webbing to attach to head tube Rigid internal lateral foam to keep the shape
- Nylon webbing
- Lateral hypalon hook for shoulder strap or extra bag attachment
- Frontal Daisy Chain for light
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- Cycle Commuting Casual Touring
- Travelling the globe
The Scape Handlebar Pouch is a welded, fully waterproof small handlebar bag for stowing much-needed items in safety. This handlebar bag is equally at home as a bag for long-distance touring or commuting, easily fitting to most bike handlebars and furthermore finished with easy pull zippers. Two straps with aluminium buckles make mounting easy and reliable with a head tube strap to prevent the bag from swaying. It may also be attached to other Scape Bags as an extra pocket, for example above the Scape Handlebar roll.