How it works
Your new delicious estarli eBike comes with a 2 year warranty. The warranty covers parts and labour (if returned to one of our depots). Should you opt to have your eBike worked on by an independent qualified bike repairer we will happily send you replacement parts subject to the terms of our warranty and with prior authorisation from us.
- Any component replaced under these warranty terms will be covered for the remaining warranty period of the eBike.
- Any components replaced under warranty must be returned to Estarli Ev Limited and will become property of Estarli Ev Limited.
- We may from time to time at our discretion make repairs to defective parts falling outside of the warranty period. Such work shall not be deemed an admission of liability.
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- The eBike must not have been used for competitions, inadequately maintained, incorrectly serviced or incorrectly used
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors).
- Damage caused by exposure to saltwater.
- Damage caused as a result of the bike or parts of the bike being submerged in water.
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish, saddles and bike graphics
- Parts that are expected to wear as part of their normal function such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handlebar grips, freewheels etc.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, estarli shall not be liable for the cost of transportation of the e-bike to or from a repair site selected to fulfill the repair, work, or labour on the eBike as set out under these warranty terms, including costs associated with loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
Warranties are not transferable.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.